- All the refund will be transferred to the account from which the booking-amount was paid at the time of booking the services/products.
- If you have made the booking through an agent, then the amount will be sent to the agent’s account.
- Amount will be sent to the account if the payment was made via net banking only, and for all other modes of payment, refund will be issued via cheque.
- Cheque will be issued in the name of the person who has made the booking.
- If several bookings have been made from one user account and then all the booking has been cancelled, then the cheque will be issued in the name of the person, whose name is registered in the user account.
- It will take 5-6 business days for the refund amount to reflect in your bank account.
- If the airline takes some days to initiate the refund, then those days will be added and it will take more days to refund the amount in your bank statement.