Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the terms and condition section of our website. We, 196ways.com, being one of the leading flight ticket service providers believe in the responsibility of clarity in the terms and conditions of our website. And to avoid any future discrepancies, we have mentioned all the terms and conditions of our website in the sub-section below. It is recommended to all the users of this website to read the terms and conditions that are mentioned below before using the website. While going through the mentioned terms, please keep it mind that you are required to proceed using the website only if you are fully in agreement with all the terms mentioned. However, if you are not agreeing with any of the mentioned points, then you should stop using the website. You should only resume using the website after either you are agreeing with the terms or you have clarified the condition by contacting our customer care in case of any issue. In any case, if you are using the website, then we are bound to believe that you have read the terms and conditions and you are in agreement with it.
1. General information
It is important to note that the tickets booked through our website are subject to payment realization. The company reserves the right to cancel any tickets if the payment is not realized before the departure of the flight. All the details about the booking will be sent to you only after the payment is realized by us. We also reserve the right to cancel any ticket and we will only be responsible to refund the amount paid by you at the time of booking. In this case, we will not impose any service charge on you. The company also reserves the right to make any changes in the booked flight, however, you will have the option to accept the changed itinerary or you can cancel the tickets and the full amount will be refunded to you. In any of the above-mentioned cases, we will not be liable to pay any amount other than the one charged by the customer at the time of booking. In addition, the company will not be responsible for any of the below-mentioned circumstances:
- Any death, personal sickness, or accidents
- Differ in the flight departure timing due to any reason that is outside of our direct control
- Other damage caused to the traveler because of any reason that is not under the direct control of our company
2. Changes and modifications
We have mentioned so many details regarding the fight on our website, and we reserve the right to make any changes in the content without giving any prior notice to any of the users. We would like to inform you that the content on the website depends on several factors including the airline’s policy. The prices and other details about the flights can be changed anytime without any prior notice. It is the responsibility of the user to make themselves aware of the changes before using the website. We recommend every user to go through the terms and conditions before using the website to keep themselves updated.
However, if there are any changes in the quotation after you have made the booking, then you won’t have to pay anything extra. As per our policy, we do not charge the customer after they have made the booking by paying the full amount mentioned on the final payment page. So, in case any change is made to the prices after the booking has been made, then that booking remains unaffected with that change in the price.
3. Restricted activities on the website
We have provided a lot of information on our website regarding the airlines. While the users have all the right to use the provided information for the purpose of reference, they are, in no case, allowed to use the content for any other purpose. All the information on the website like the quotations, flight availability and other details regarding the flight are proprietary to us, our affiliate or the supplier of the services. No one has the right to use any of the available content for any commercial purpose other than the personal use. In addition to the above mentioned activities, you also agree not to:
- Use this website as an affiliate link for any other website without our permission
- Making any false reservation by any unauthorized person
- Trying to sell the content of this website to any third party organization
- Copy, modify, display, distribute, transfer, or try to false license any content of this website
- Using any manual or automated system to access any restricted content of this website
If anyone is found guilty of doing any of the above restricted activities, then strict legal action will be taken against that person. Company will decide the action to be taken and in case of legal issue, the decision of the court will be final.
4. Termination and suspension
The company reserves the right to terminate or suspend any of the user accounts if any fraudulent activity is suspected of us. We will send you a notification, sometimes in the form of email regarding the suspension or termination of the account. Most of the time, the company will also mention the reason for the suspension or termination, however, in some cases, the company reserves the right of not giving any explanation for the suspension due to security reasons.
5. About third party links
We have placed a number of third party links on our website. Please note that the sole purpose of these links is for the reference and we do not advertise, or promote their products. It is recommended to the user to read the terms and conditions of the third part website before making any purchase. Their terms and conditions may be different from us and we cannot be held responsible for any damage that might occur to the user as a result of using the product or services from the third party website.
6. In case of dispute
Although our experts are working 24-hours to provide the customer the best services without any issue, however, in some cases, issue or dispute arises. In any such scenario, the customers are requested to get in touch with our experts through the customer care support via call, email, or chat. We try our best to resolve the issue within the minimum time. However, if the customer is not satisfied with the solution provided by our customer care department, then they have the right to seek help from the legal department of the states. We do not go directly to the court as there is the mediation department that has the responsibility to resolve the dispute. The mediation department has the laws and regulations that are legal and the decision of the mediation department for the dispute will be final.
7. Copyright infringement policy
All the information on our website is under the documented copyright of our company. However, if you think that the whole or any part of the website is copied from your website and is infringing your copyright property, then you need to contact us with the documents mentioned below. In case the complete document is not presented to us, then we will not be able to proceed with your request. The documents that need to be brought with the request are:
- Details of the content that you think is infringing your copyright property
- Complete details explaining of how and where we are using the content on our website
- Your name, address, phone number and email address
- The physical signature of the person who is the authorized holder of the claimed property.
8. Unaccompanied minor policy
The airlines have their own policy regarding the unaccompanied minor and we are not responsible for that. It is recommended to contact the airline to get the details about their policy regarding the unaccompanied minor. We have mentioned some of the possible scenarios that can occur:
- Some airlines do not allow the unaccompanied minor to travel at all
- Most of the airlines charge a certain amount to allow the unaccompanied to travel in domestic flight.
- In most of the cases, the airlines do not allow the unaccompanied minor to board the international flight; however, there are certain exceptions for which you need to contact the airline.
Please be informed that all the tickets booked through our website are non-transferable and non-refundable as per the company policies. We only accept the cancellation request over the phone and not via email or chat. Post receiving the request, we will send you the confirmation mail regarding the request acceptance. However, this mail does not guarantee that you will get the refund; it is only the acknowledgement mail that we have received the cancellation request. Following are the major points to consider regarding cancellations and refund:
- Cancellation made after 24 hours of the booking will not be eligible for any refund
- Only the cancellation made within 24 hours of the booking will be considered for refund
- If the amount is refunded, it will be sent to the account from which the payment was made
- Cheque will be issued in case the payment was not made via online banking
- It takes around 10-15 days for the refund process to be completed
- Banks will take some extra days for the refund to be reflect on your statement
- Sometimes it may take 60-90 days to reflect the amount on your bank statement
- The amount to be refunded will be decided by the airline
- We will not refund the service charge except in the case of full refund by the airline
- We accept the cancellation request only over the phone
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the airline will be final
- Sometimes, the airlines may refund the ticket even after the cancellation is made after 24 hours, but we do not guarantee anything regarding that case as the airline has their own cancellation and refund policy which is independent of us.